But That Doesn't Help

Finally, a sense of achievement has surrounded me. After a long time I don’t have to feel ashamed to say that I am proud. Finally Irtiza has done it…
.....
Today everyone is proud of me. I needed this oppurtunity to make up for all the troubles I've caused to my family. My little bro gave me this little hand made card today...and do you know how it felt?
.
.
.
This is a picture when I (1st from the left) was in the kindergarten. All three of us have got A+...yey!!!
.
The one in the middle is Sauhrid. I've written about him in the third post. hmm... we all grew up really fast.
.
.
You can check out my detailed result here.
.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! The result link isn't working - how did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sorry, the link appears to be broken. so....

    Subject-wise Grade Sheet
    Code Subject Grade
    101 BENGALI A
    107 ENGLISH A+
    127 MATHEMATICS A+
    174 PHYSICS A+
    176 CHEMISTRY A
    237 COMPUTER STUDIES A+


    thanks for asking anne

    ReplyDelete