A Really Tiring Day

Today I went to the mall (Bashundhara City- the largest shopping mall in South Asia) after my coaching class to meet some friends. It’s a great place to hang out. There we discussed about tomorrows party. It's to celebrate our H.S.C. result.
.
Adding some pics of the place…
.


Because of the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr traffic jam has gone to a really extreme level (everyone is out to shop for the Eid). It took me almost two hours to get to my campus instead of one. This picture shows just a tiny fraction of the INCREDIBLE jam…
.
To me this mall represents the HUGE gap that exists between the poor and the wealthy people of my country. I’m not feeling about rambling about it. So I’m ending this post right here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there young man, just dropping by to say hi. If you're wanting more quality traffic to your website, I highly suggest checking out entrecard.com.

    ReplyDelete