Following dreams II

As I mentioned before I attend preparatory classes (coaching classes) for army and IBA (Institute of Business Administration). So I have to go to Dhaka everyday except Friday (weekend). I had my class today at Defense Guide (army coaching center).

I usually stat for Dhaka at 8:30 a.m. and it takes about 60 to 70 minutes to get there. My class starts at 10 a.m.

Today the beginning of my day was almost perfect…

Woke up at 8:25 (yeah right, I was busy with internet last night). I didn’t have the time to have my breakfast. When I reached the bus stop it was 8:37 and I had to wait a while for the bus.

The bus was jam packed. Somehow I managed to keep standing…I was sweating pretty badly because of the HUMIDITY (was raining outside).

Oh I almost forgot to mention the traffic jam.

I got off the bus at 10:15…

I am not an umbrella person. So I had to walk in rain (and mud) and get drenched…uff

I was 20 minutes late for the class. Usually I get there 20 minutes earlier.

Now…let’s cut to the chase…

I want to join the army and for that I need to achieve some goals.

My current status:

Height : 5’ 6.5”
Weight : 57 kgs (125.66 lbs)
Chest : 33’
Waist : 30’

Man, I gotta work out and gain some weight…but I am so lazy (and tired).

1 comment: